An Open Invitation to Collaborate and Contribute
Our vision for this web site is to build a vehicle for collaboration with other groups and organizations and for contributions by individuals to the development of the green economy in New Jersey. We’ve reached out to several groups and individuals, each of whom is capable of bringing new elements to the site and and new opportunities for action, and we invite you to join us in making this a resource for the transition in New Jersey to a greener future. Here are some of the things we have envisioned (and in some cases implemented):
- A New Jersey Green Economy News section, based on a collaboration with NJ Environment News
- An easy place to list events, initiatives, opportunities, and resources related to growing the green economy in New Jersey
- A Green Jobs board
- A platform for authors, bloggers, journalists, organizers, and activists to forward the action through their contributions
- The development of a community of interest and practice building NJ’s green economy, including
- Launching a Clean Economy Cooperative
- Creating a Common Good™ marketplace for the state of New Jersey
To become a contributor, register here.
To volunteer to co-lead a Green Economy initiative, please contact us at email@example.com
Opportunities for Local Action
This site provides an extensive introduction to green economy policies for the state of New Jersey — addressed to policymakers. But we also need a corresponding civil society movement — a grassroots clean economy co-operative movement, driving the transition to a cleaner and greener economy. So this page will list potential opportunities for collaborative action, and invite your participation — whether as an investor, a full-time co-entrepreneur, or a volunteer.
If you have a cooperative green venture, and want additional members, please send us an announcement and we’ll post it on the site.
The vision of a Green World is not fantasy; nor, however, is it realistic. What it is, is possible. (Charles Eisenstein, Climate: A New Story, 2018, p.278)